MY YEAR IN BOOKS: 2019 Yearly Book Wrap-up
MY TOP 10 READS OF 2019
1. Game Changers: Heated Rivalry – Rachel Reid
The ultimate enemies-to-lovers, sports rivalry book. Changed the way I felt about sports romance.
2. Green Creek: Heartsong – T.J. Klune
“I see you.“
3. Leo Loves Aries – Anyta Sunday
Slow-burn at its finest. The zing nearly killed me.
4. Mnevermind Trilogy – Jordan Castillo Price
Gritty realism. Rollercoaster feels. One of JCP’s best works.
5. The Vampire’s Club Books 3 & 4 – X. Aratare
Vampire romance of my dreams.
6. Left Hand of Calvus – L.A. Witt/Ann Gallagher
I said it before, I’ll say it again. INTENSE.
7. Song of the Navigator – Astrid Amara
To say this is a gutwrenching, highly emotional sci-fi love story is an understatement.
8. Falling Sky – L.A. Witt
Gritty, unforgettable, cyberpunk romance between a human and a vampire.
9. Flesh and Bone: Bleed – Joel Abernathy
Another shifter romance that tore my heart to pieces.
10. Soulbound: All Souls Near and Nigh – Hailey Turner
Epic! Because this series doesn’t do low-key.
MY TOP BL MANGA OF 2019
1. Nidaime Jigoku Brothers – Tacocasi
2. Yes It’s Me – Yamashita Tomoko
3. The Wize Wize Beast of the Wizarding Wizdoms – Nagabe
4. Koi wa Kamen no Uchigawa ni – Yoshimi Muneyama
5. The Two Lions – Furuya Nagisa
6. Bokura no Shokutaku – Mita Ori
7. Blue! Blue! Blue! – Amamiya
8. Not For the Faint of Heart – Bopul
9. Karasugaoka Don’t Be Shy – Yuukura Aki
10. Cinema Next Door –Gwak Jongpil
Blue Nathaniel – Fusanosuke Inariya
New Release Blitz: The Road Between by Patrick Benjamin (Excerpt)
NEW RELEASE BLITZ: The Empress of Xytae by Effie Calvin (Excerpt & Giveaway)
MUSIC MONDAY: 11:59 It’s January by Scrawl
I found this tag on Read Rant Rock & Roll. This meme was created by Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek. You pick a song that you really like and share it on Monday.
NEW RELEASE BLITZ: Testament by Jose Nateras (Excerpt & Giveaway)
NEW RELEASE BLITZ: Essex Colony by Lia Cooper (Excerpt & Giveaway)
FLICKer FADE SUNDAY: Tomorrow – A New Year Film
Featuring LGBT short films I found around the interwebz a.k.a Youtube. Okay sucky intro, but yeah, that’s it.
New Year’s Eve 1999 finds college-bound Clark and Trevor concerned about the future of their friendship, and a request for Clark to be Trevor’s wing man ensures things will never be the same again.
The question now is, what happens tomorrow?!!
END OF THE YEAR BOOK TAG
The New Year is almost here and it’s time for the End of the Year book tag. I found it @MyBookWorld24.