1. Game Changers: Heated Rivalry – Rachel Reid
The ultimate enemies-to-lovers, sports rivalry book. Changed the way I felt about sports romance.
2. Green Creek: Heartsong – T.J. Klune
“I see you.“
3. Leo Loves Aries – Anyta Sunday
Slow-burn at its finest. The zing nearly killed me.
4. Mnevermind Trilogy – Jordan Castillo Price
Gritty realism. Rollercoaster feels. One of JCP’s best works.
5. The Vampire’s Club Books 3 & 4 – X. Aratare
Vampire romance of my dreams.
6. Left Hand of Calvus – L.A. Witt/Ann Gallagher
I said it before, I’ll say it again. INTENSE.
7. Song of the Navigator – Astrid Amara
To say this is a gutwrenching, highly emotional sci-fi love story is an understatement.
8. Falling Sky – L.A. Witt
Gritty, unforgettable, cyberpunk romance between a human and a vampire.
9. Flesh and Bone: Bleed – Joel Abernathy
Another shifter romance that tore my heart to pieces.
10. Soulbound: All Souls Near and Nigh – Hailey Turner
Epic! Because this series doesn’t do low-key.