My Top BL Manga of 2017
1.19 Days – Old Xian
2. Kimi Wa Natsu no Naka – Furuya Nagisa
3. The Specific Heat Capacity of Love – Old Xian & Moss
4. Kocchi Muite Waratte – Ichikawa Kei
5. Sore wo Koigokoro to Yobu no Nara – Ichikawa Kei
6. Lonely to Organdy – Ogeretsu Tanaka
7. Saiaku no Jinsei – Fuji Tobi
8. Fuyu no Hanashi – Yamada
9. First Bite – Kakine
10. Tonaride Hansaku Oto ga Shita – Miyoshi Ayato
Tonaride Hanasaku Oto ga Shita -Miyoshi Ayato
Love. It comes all of a sudden even to delinquents. A pint-sized punk is fascinated by the earnestness of the black-haired, pessimistic committee chairman; two punks start going out only as a defiance to everyday monotony; and two boys cut classes at their usual spot, the rooftop, where they end up having an adult relationship. Also after that, extras on these three couples. Triple features, satisfaction guaranteed. A compilation of oneshots packed with the follies of youth. Sensei, an impure same-sex friendship, what’s that?
Love these punk homos!