My Top 10 Reads of 2018
1. Death and the Devil Series – L.J. Hayward
Explosive, action-packed, edge-of-your-seat thrills. Sizzling unconventional romance. Yes, the entire series is the best thing to come out this year. Everything’s a solid 5
2. The Agency: Merlin in the Library – Ada Maria Soto
The ace romance story of my dreams
3. Green Greek: Ravensong – T.J. Klune
dirt and leaves and rain. packwitchmateheart
4. On Davis Row – N.R. Walker
So emotional and emotionally satisfying I got goosebumps.
5. Captive Prince: The Adventures of Charls, the Veretian Cloth Merchant – C.S. Pacat
We’ll make another kind of empire.
6. The Auspicious Troubles of Love: The Impetuous Afflictions of Jonathan Wolfe – Charlie Cochet
A sqee-tastic, tension filled, delicious slow burn dance of the young and impetuous.
7. Bureau: Creature – Kim Fielding
Because love means loving him, even though. The best Bureau story so far.
8. Bad Behavior: Reckless Behavior – L.A. Witt & Cari Z
A police procedural story that went above and beyond. Perfect combination of flawless writing and heartfelt narration.
9. Lord of the Butterflies – Andrea Gibson
Powerful poetic stuff!
10. Whyborne & Griffin: Balefire – Jordan L. Hawk
The best W&G book yet! Whetting our appetites for the final magnificent showdown.
A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo – Marlon Bundo & Jill Twiss
Attack of the super cute!
The Adventures of Charls, the Veretian Cloth Merchant – C.S. Pacat
The Adventures of Charls follows the dealings of a humble cloth merchant in the days before the royal Ascension.
Set after the events of Kings Rising and The Summer Palace.
THIS IS SOOO FREAKING GOOD!!!!
Damen and Laurent from the POV of somebody as pure-hearted as Charls is just adorbs!!
That last line!
Long live the kings!!!
5 Stars – absolutely perfect
[spotify id=”spotify%3Atrack%3A5HF5PRNJ8KGtbzNPPc93tG&view=coverart” width=”540″ height=”620″ /]
Soundtrack to Captive Prince: The Adventures of Charls, the Veretian Cloth Merchant by C.S. Pacat