My Top BL Manga of 2017
1.19 Days – Old Xian
2. Kimi Wa Natsu no Naka – Furuya Nagisa
3. The Specific Heat Capacity of Love – Old Xian & Moss
4. Kocchi Muite Waratte – Ichikawa Kei
5. Sore wo Koigokoro to Yobu no Nara – Ichikawa Kei
6. Lonely to Organdy – Ogeretsu Tanaka
7. Saiaku no Jinsei – Fuji Tobi
8. Fuyu no Hanashi – Yamada
9. First Bite – Kakine
10. Tonaride Hansaku Oto ga Shita – Miyoshi Ayato
19 Days – Old Xian
The cute and funny adventures of a boy and his best friend.
With all the cliffhangers, feels and tension so thick you could cut it with a knife, I seriously think this manghua is not for the faint-hearted.
“You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.”
Happy New Year! Happy Birthday!.