Imagine that you are an intrepid literary adventurer- braving the harsh bookish wilderness, traversing jungles of pages and slashing through vines of words. Where in the vast world of books would you go?
- Write about one place mentioned in a book you wish you could visit and why.
- List 3-5 things that you would do there.
- Mention which souvenirs, if any, you would bring back with you.
- Then tag some more literary explorers and please link back to the creator (Umairah @ Sereadipity) so I can see all of your adventures!
MY DREAM BOOKISH DESTINATION:
The Night Circus is an old favorite of mine. I’ve always wanted to go to a circus. I’ve only seen one on TV. What could me more wonderful than The Circus Of Dreams?
THINGS I WOULD DO
- Watch all the shows. See all the magical circus animals. Visit all the attractions. I don’t know where to start! I’m going to be overwhelmed! Help, Bailey!
- Eat. And eat. And eat. This circus have the best treats.
- Hang out with Poppet and Widget. Ask them to show me some magic tricks. Ask them to teach me some too.
- I frequently have dreams where I am flying so I’m definitely going to try that vertical cloud maze where you step off and float to the floor.
- Most importantly, I never pass up on the opportunity to dress up in my best Victorian fashion. Time to bust out those fancy top hats.
Bringing home: the memories, Tsukiko’s calling card, Celia’s magic jacket, those bottles with mysterious scents, sugar spun flowers, and a keg of mulled cider.
That’s my second bookish adventure. Here’s some real life Victorian circus performers.