My Top 10 Reads of 2018
1. Death and the Devil Series – L.J. Hayward
Explosive, action-packed, edge-of-your-seat thrills. Sizzling unconventional romance. Yes, the entire series is the best thing to come out this year. Everything’s a solid 5
2. The Agency: Merlin in the Library – Ada Maria Soto
The ace romance story of my dreams
3. Green Greek: Ravensong – T.J. Klune
dirt and leaves and rain. packwitchmateheart
4. On Davis Row – N.R. Walker
So emotional and emotionally satisfying I got goosebumps.
5. Captive Prince: The Adventures of Charls, the Veretian Cloth Merchant – C.S. Pacat
We’ll make another kind of empire.
6. The Auspicious Troubles of Love: The Impetuous Afflictions of Jonathan Wolfe – Charlie Cochet
A sqee-tastic, tension filled, delicious slow burn dance of the young and impetuous.
7. Bureau: Creature – Kim Fielding
Because love means loving him, even though. The best Bureau story so far.
8. Bad Behavior: Reckless Behavior – L.A. Witt & Cari Z
A police procedural story that went above and beyond. Perfect combination of flawless writing and heartfelt narration.
9. Lord of the Butterflies – Andrea Gibson
Powerful poetic stuff!
10. Whyborne & Griffin: Balefire – Jordan L. Hawk
The best W&G book yet! Whetting our appetites for the final magnificent showdown.
A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo – Marlon Bundo & Jill Twiss
Attack of the super cute!