MY TOP BL MANGA OF 2020
My Top BL Manga of 2017
1.19 Days – Old Xian
2. Kimi Wa Natsu no Naka – Furuya Nagisa
3. The Specific Heat Capacity of Love – Old Xian & Moss
4. Kocchi Muite Waratte – Ichikawa Kei
5. Sore wo Koigokoro to Yobu no Nara – Ichikawa Kei
6. Lonely to Organdy – Ogeretsu Tanaka
7. Saiaku no Jinsei – Fuji Tobi
8. Fuyu no Hanashi – Yamada
9. First Bite – Kakine
10. Tonaride Hansaku Oto ga Shita – Miyoshi Ayato
Lonely to Organdy – Ogeretsu Tanaka
The meeting of Haruto, who dreams of being a singer-songwriter, with Akira, sparked by a traffic accident—?!
When Haruto, a lonely singer who never sings, suddenly becomes able to see ghosts, he meets Akira, a ghost with the skin of organdy. Apprehension turns to friendship, and friendship turns to…?
You know how love stories that involve ghosts are usually pointless and heartbreaking as the ghost is bound to disappear sooner or later? This one made me cry.